Monday 13 December 2010

Target Audience

The key things i found out about my target audience is the age range that i'm aiming my magazine at, which is between the ages of 16-20, these people have a strong musical interest. The most predominant genre of music appears to be hip hop, but i will also include genres such as grime, r 'n' b and likewise music, as it is similar and should also appeal to my target audience. The main things that my target audience wish for me to include in my magazine is interviews, new music and charts. As my readers will have a strong interest in music, my articles will need to be up to date and interesting for the reader. The cover of my magazine should be quite cluttered, because my target audience prefer a more informal approach to the magazine, and also have a main image that will stand out and draw them in. My research will help me produce a successful product, because i am now aware of what my target audience look for when buying a music magazine and the sort of music and artists that appeal to them, and would make them want to buy the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment