Thursday 16 December 2010

Front Cover Mock


I want to keep the front cover of my magazine quite simple, i feel this will be more appealing to the target audience. The main feature of the front cover will be the image. I will then put the name of the artist on the cover in large writing to attract the readers. I will use a selection of appealing cover lines to draw in the reader and give them an insight as to what the magazine is about. The colours and fonts on my front cover will be coordinated, and also need to match with the colours used in the image. The language used will be relatively informal, as i feel this will suit the magazine style better. My magazine is to be aimed at both genders, so i need to make the colours and images appealing to a wide range of audiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment