Monday 10 January 2011

Colour Scheme

 I think this colour scheme may be too feminine for my target audience, as the magazine needs to appeal to both sexes.

 This colour scheme is dark, and I’m not sure it would suit the genre of my magazine, I would more likely expect it to be in a rock magazine, but I think the colours work well together.
   I like the colours used for this scheme, but I don’t think it would really be suitable to use in my magazine, because it’s more aimed at the male population, and the magazine needs to appeal to females too.
 This colour scheme is quite dark and dull, but I think if it is used correctly, it could work really well. Its simple and clean, so would make the magazine look nice and presentable.  
 
This colour scheme is different to the rest, because it has a mixture of dark and light colours, the colours used are unisex, so it would appeal to the whole of the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment